Monday, May 9, 2011

Thankful


Lately I've been having the most wonderful dreams. That's worth mentioning because most of my life I've been plagued with troubling or haunted dreams. Now my husband is showing up in my dreams and we're having fun together, and there's a sense of comfort and freedom from worry. Like my life now.

I'm so grateful for Harold and for all the blessings he has brought into my life with his love, generosity and kindness. Getting married to him was one of the best choices I ever made. I do hope I make him feel the same.
Here we are nearly five years ago,
applying for our marriage license.

1 comment:

  1. I have a very active dream life too. I'm glad yours is taking turn for the better. Mine seems to be permanently stuck in the anxious-weird mode.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers